Temple Avodah was founded in 1952 by fifty families who shared a vision of building a thriving Reform Jewish congregation in our community. That vision took physical form on Oceanside Road, where today, in a newly renovated facility, we conduct religious services, operate a religious school, and host numerous activities and programs designed to involve and educate our members. We became even stronger with an April, 2000 merger with Union Reform Temple of Freeport, when the two congregations merged into a new Temple Avodah. As members, we are bound together by our commitment to Judaism, and guided by our spiritual leader Rabbi Uri Goren. Come join us!